Montecristo No. 2 - LUB FEB 14

DrinkSmokeGolf

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-01-14 at 10:27 AM, Cisco said:

Monte#2 are notoriously variable, a result of being one of the most highly produced cigars coming out of Cuba (Monte4s and PSD4s are also very variable). That being said, one of the best cigars I've ever enjoyed is a Monte#2. When on, they can be spectacular.

I hope you are right. I just took another chance on a 25 count box. The first box I had was a 10 count box from 2010 and they were bland as bland can be.

• 6 months later...

I have a few boxes from 2013.  Same year it won Cigar Aficionado's COY (it hadn't been announced at the time of purchase though).  Everyone so far has been magic.  There may be a few Brothers out there that I have bombed with them.  If you have one from me then savour the moment.  Set aside the time to appreciate it.  It will be cigar bliss. 

18 minutes ago, Bos said:

I have a few boxes from 2013.  Same year it won Cigar Aficionado's COY (it hadn't been announced at the time of purchase though).  Everyone so far has been magic.  There may be a few Brothers out there that I have bombed with them.  If you have one from me then savour the moment.  Set aside the time to appreciate it.  It will be cigar bliss. 

;)