What are you smoking right now?

John

I smoked a R&J No3 (silver tube) yesterday and I didn't find anything special with this one, not a bad smoke but nothing I really liked. Same with the H Upmann Junior Corona (silver tube as well) I smoked last week. I'm getting some more cuban's from my sister when she gets back next week and more from a buddy this week coming back from the U.S

A

That's odd hose silver tubes are the older version and should have some good age on them.

Today I put out all out new LE and found myself pulling a Montecristo Grand edmundo LE 2010 off he shelf. Cooke years of age and a good ring size.

EA767A2D-C7B1-476C-BBF7-36C3294CD7AF-495-00000020C200C211.jpg

I paired it up with a cappuccino. Need my stimulants! Lolololololol

5423995A-93CD-4DEF-9C75-4F9CCD2E16A3-495-00000020C953ADC7.jpg

I'm getting more LED lighting strips put on at store so my choice was for a larger cigar. I went with a San Cristobal DE la Habana Muralla. It was a bit chilly but always a great stick. The installer is a friend so I felt bad with him out there on a chilly day. I went out and "suffered" with him hahaha!

88E2ACC5-8377-4F6B-B104-47F26DEA5A90-581-0000001DBF7DD0E8.jpg

just finished smoking a Hoyo No.2, was enjoying it soo much that i didnt want to put it down so i smoked the nub in my pipe (wasnt able to fully stuff it into the pipe but worked like a charm)...

That's a good idea, never saw that before. Enjoy it to the last fleck of baccy. Great cigar choice also.

Beer looks tasty too! How was it?

That Frankenmuth IPA was delicious, however I do like the Diabolical IPA from North Peak brewing company better. Love my IPA's. Both are from Michigan, but here in Ontario, in T.O, there is a beer called Duggans #9 IPA, can't be beat, just fabulous if you like Indian Pale Ales.

As Jeeper4fun mentioned, we got together last night and had a great cigar night. The temp here in Ontario was 70's yesturday. I enjoyed a Padron 1964 Exclusivo Natural. Again, the dry, earthy, musty, cedar flavour is just incredible on these sticks. Nubbed another one :lol: Those Sam Adams were tasty with it.

Padron1964001.jpg

Padron1964003.jpg

Last 2 days were warm also aound here so I took avantage of it. Cuaba Divinos x 2 yesterday, tonight I went for a ``real one`` J. Lopez Selection No 1

On the AB Prensado line, I've only tried the Robusto size but I'll give it 92 points !! Still half a box in the reserve humi...A first class smoke !!

Mk

Cigar afternoon with a friend !! He went for one of his fav Robustos...a PSD4. Great choice !! I went for another one of Pepin Garcia products (love'em) with la Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial No. 1

A great Corona Gorda, medium strenght, medium complexity, some sweet notes in there & not too strong ending .

Still a powerfull cigar for mid-day...Mk

20121027_1421571.jpg