What are you smoking right now?

John

1 hour ago, Cisco said:

AB Second...in this case maybe it's a AB Third?emoji3.png

1a6893315ee733062ebeae1e041ff0bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seem to be a lot of AB Seconds being smoked lately.   Must be good sticks for the price?  I will have to remember to put some on my next pick up from the US list...  Enjoy!

10 hours ago, RedRum said:

There seem to be a lot of AB Seconds being smoked lately.   Must be good sticks for the price?  I will have to remember to put some on my next pick up from the US list...  Enjoy!

Note that they come in both maduro and regular and are completely different smokes. If you see them buy them because they sell out fairly quickly as well.

15 hours ago, RedRum said:

They're a good+ cigar for a great price. I recommend them. Unfortunately, each batch/lot will be different and some may be better than others.

31 minutes ago, Craftsman said:

A later than usual stick. Kristoff Sumatra maduro with a pig tail and shaggie foot. This is the first one of these I have smoked and in my opinion they are box worthy!a651f906ec8034269cef51ea4a4f005e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I recall @Smokenscotch highly recommending those a year or so ago.