What's your latest pipe purchase

John

Okay thanks to @@canucks6024 not knowing I can't pass up a bargain I grabbed this savinelli pipe.

This is my first pipe purchase so here's to being a Noob in yet another tobacco category. Time to go stock up from the friendly people up the street.

I'd ask for advice but there would be too much wisdom to follow on here, wish me luck!

13c7a582af9941e2b099a8cc1f27cf11.jpg

Okay thanks to @@canucks6024 not knowing I can't pass up a bargain I grabbed this savinelli pipe.

This is my first pipe purchase so here's to being a Noob in yet another tobacco category. Time to go stock up from the friendly people up the street.

I'd ask for advice but there would be too much wisdom to follow on here, wish me luck!

13c7a582af9941e2b099a8cc1f27cf11.jpg

I will Noob it with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First pipe purchased on Sunday, a Viking from Denmark.  Nothing too fancy but I love the colour and the wood grain. Also picked up some English blend baccy, and a new pipe tool. I have 3 old pipe from the 80s which belonged to my grand fathers (will post pics at one point) but this one is mine. 

post-1463-0-20406200-1444159337_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

My pick up from a buddy needing some money for a move. He was a super-pipe-guy for a long time, so I knew I would be getting some good stuff. I gave him a price and let him ship what he thought was consistant with such value.

Got 2 pipes as I was hoping.

There is nothing in this stack under 5 years old ! There is stuff ranging from 1999-2010. Most of it is 04-08.

There are a few tins and a bunch of jars dipped in wax to keep his hands off. The biggest problem is going to be what to open first and where to start.

9a93fe47268bed880da56db815e71d49.jpg

1504a3b99b66ed5950503d976e0573da.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Brigham mountaineer 3 dot (10% off sale at Thomas Hinds, so I paid $98 inc tax for it). This is my third pipe. I have slowly been smoking pipes for a decade now.

Nice looking Brigham! I have about 14 of them now, but they're all older, made-in-Canada models. I just can't seem to get used to seeing "Italy" stamped on a Brigham.....  :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't have a pic to post yet but I have a partially rusticated Nording billiard with a square shank and saddle stem on the way. I'll put up a pic when it arrives. It's not a pricey pipe but it caught my eye because it matches a Nording Canadian that I bought when my wife and I went to Nashville last summer. :)