What are you smoking right now?

John

Picked up a QdO 50 to try out at a local B&M and went for a drive to a friends place. 

He breeds gorgeous bengal cats and after playing with the little leopards all day I didn’t even sneeze once! I will TOTALLY be bringing one of these awesome kitties home as soon as they’re ready, which is very soon. 

If anyone wants one let me know and I’ll get you in touch. They come from 2 ‘C5’ parents, whatever the heck that means. 

A5E610D3-3FCC-40F8-92BF-91FE7FD3F028.jpeg

1B6BAD42-9258-4233-A0BD-BAD3B7FE4321.jpeg

3CB9108D-2761-4DB8-B321-7F46C45DA03E.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Rye said:

He breeds gorgeous bengal cats and after playing with the little leopards all day I didn’t even sneeze once! I will TOTALLY be bringing one of these awesome kitties home as soon as they’re ready, which is very soon

Never seen a bengal house cat before. Better not show my wife the pics because she will want to bring them all home. 

You can have a name that feline contest. Call him CC (pronounced SeeSee), For obvious reasons. 😊

Looking forward to seeing the cutie. 

11 minutes ago, Alki said:

Never seen a bengal house cat before. Better not show my wife the pics because she will want to bring them all home. 

You can have a name that feline contest. Call him CC (pronounced SeeSee), For obvious reasons. 😊

Looking forward to seeing the cutie. 

That’s an awesome idea, but I have far too many children around and not sure they’ll allow me to do that.   

Also adopted a little buddy for her to pick on yesterday. 

I think I’ll call him Bowmore

CFD96108-D1C1-428C-922F-EC3E9AC94670.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rye said:

Picked up a QdO 50 to try out at a local B&M and went for a drive to a friends place. 

He breeds gorgeous bengal cats and after playing with the little leopards all day I didn’t even sneeze once! I will TOTALLY be bringing one of these awesome kitties home as soon as they’re ready, which is very soon. 

If anyone wants one let me know and I’ll get you in touch. They come from 2 ‘C5’ parents, whatever the heck that means. 

A5E610D3-3FCC-40F8-92BF-91FE7FD3F028.jpeg

1B6BAD42-9258-4233-A0BD-BAD3B7FE4321.jpeg

3CB9108D-2761-4DB8-B321-7F46C45DA03E.jpeg

My brother had one. They climb like crazy! Beautiful cats (and I like dogs).

🐅🐕