2 Fabulous Flake Tobacco's this weekend

Smokenscotch

I finally cracked a few tins I've wanted to crack for almost a year. The Solani Aged Burley Flake and the Solani Virginia Flake with Perique. Both were excellent well behaved tobaccos that burned cool in my Savinelli Canadian Billiard. Something about cooler nights with a pipe, the smoke swirling around in the cold air, just fits Winter for me.

NovemberPics003.jpg

NovemberPics004.jpg

NovemberPics013.jpg

Smokescotch, curious to know if you mixed the two baccy's in the same pipe or if you enjoyed them separately. Could make for an interesting combination.

I smoked them seperately. I had never tried either one and heard great reviews on them. The Burley is a great nutty flavour while the Virginia is more sweet and spicey. Depending on the mood I'm in, I have the best of both worlds with these two. Neither gave me tongue bite (no burning on the tongue), and they stayed lit, right from the tin to the pipe. No drying time required which is nice. Solani is a very high end quality tobacco and I can see why. Great stuff.