Today I smoked a great cigar thanks to...

surreypuffer

So today (I was in a no pic zone) I had a QdO Corona that was spot on thanks to Rye who was most gracious to gift me.

Thanks Sir, I if they are all this good it is a no brainer I will be grabbing a box.

That one is from a Nov11 box, and there hasn't been a dud yet. With only 6 now left in the box, chances are very good that there won't be one.

The MUR13 codes have been smoking fantastic already, but will be stellar in a couple years.

I'm glad you liked it!

That one is from a Nov11 box, and there hasn't been a dud yet. With only 6 now left in the box, chances are very good that there won't be one.

The MUR13 codes have been smoking fantastic already, but will be stellar in a couple years.

I'm glad you liked it!

I will put in a request for that box code. Just before I was digging through the coolers I seen that you have a pic up and was like "yup its time" QdO I have very little experience with besides a couple other sticks and all have been fantastic. Thanks again! 

Thanks to quickme i smoked a greay cuban!

Thanks brother

I'm glad you liked it buddy.  Now for the bad news.... :(  this one and the other Red Mundo Puro are from the  Dominican Republic, Las Terrenas to be specific.  Its a hand roll from a small shop there.  I attached a video of the guy rolling for my buddy.  We both bought a box.  He bought 10 torpedo's and I got 25 Robustos.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wad__y5XkOw&feature=youtu.be

(my little 5 year old had lots of questions...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With all the talk lately about bombed/ traded cigars, I thought it was time to start smoking them.

Start this morning with an El principe gifted/traded with the "ol dirty ewok". These are great little breakfast sticks... Thanks Brent.!!!

It's like spending time with my CCF brothers from afar.

This weekend will be dedicated to gift/trade cigars.!

Cheers

Forgot about this thread!!! I've been smokin' Bombs a lot lately.

I smoked a great la gloria cubana medaille d'or no. 2 a couple days ago gifted to me by none other than surreypuffer - thanks bro.

Last night, I smoked TWO gifted sticks:

An excellent Allones Extra EL 2011 gifted to me by Serie-T

A fantastic Padron 6000 maw'ed to me by bigjlk - thanks bro

No pics.. was too busy chatting it up with the great company and forgot!

Starting the day with a PLP ( I think it is)  from the grower of fine facial Hair... REASON.!!

Great morning stick with a little café watching Football.

Happy Sunday

Cheers.

Where are the pics guys?? :)

LOL. my fight with this site and photobucket to upload pics is ridiculous... May need to switch to flicker...

Or have on of the more technically apt BOTL's help this luddite figure out how to upload from his phone.!!!!

Cheers

dec222013039_zps2f031278.jpg

LOL. my fight with this site and photobucket to upload pics is ridiculous... May need to switch to flicker...

Or have on of the more technically apt BOTL's help this luddite figure out how to upload from his phone.!!!!

Cheers

Tapatalk works great, and allows you to either download right to the site, or keep in the app. Makes bouncing between forums a breeze too.

Starting the day with a PLP ( I think it is)  from the grower of fine facial Hair... REASON.!!

Great morning stick with a little café watching Football.

Happy Sunday

Cheers.

Cheers

dec222013039_zps2f031278.jpg

Crash course coming soon Brotha!