Today I smoked a great cigar thanks to...

surreypuffer

You know.. I should maybe post once in a while in a thread I created....lol

CPE from @@Breitling - Great cigar. But it did cause me to make an Ash of myself...

and from @@Beach - Siglo 2 ( or was it a 1..??)... Regardless it was also another nub worthy stick..!!

2 great sticks from 2 great brothers.!!

Cheers

post-27-0-45575700-1433736096_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-13544600-1433736401_thumb.jpg

You know.. I should maybe post once in a while in a thread I created....lol

CPE from @@Breitling - Great cigar. But it did cause me to make an Ash of myself...

and from @@Beach - Siglo 2 ( or was it a 1..??)... Regardless it was also another nub worthy stick..!!

2 great sticks from 2 great brothers.!!

Cheers

It was the Siglo 1

• 5 weeks later...

Dont usually smoke NC, nothing against them, just because....also don't know the first thing about them so my apologies for not knowing exactly what it is. All I know is that I enjoyed the heck out of this Oliva!!! Creamiest smoke I can remember, perfect draw, great construction and the whitest ash I have seen in a long time!!! Thanks a million for this firecracker @@quickme!!!

post-343-14375249030607_thumb.jpg

Dont usually smoke NC, nothing against them, just because....also don't know the first thing about them so my apologies for not knowing exactly what it is. All I know is that I enjoyed the heck out of this Oliva!!! Creamiest smoke I can remember, perfect draw, great construction and the whitest ash I have seen in a long time!!! Thanks a million for this firecracker @@quickme!!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437524898.156436.jpg

Its an Olivia Serie G Maduro Super G. I'm glad you liked it. It is weird seeing you post a NC @@Danny . Does that mean you'll be participating in NC week :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't post in this thread as often as I should and I'm a little ashamed of that fact. But today I smoked a great cigar (one of many) thanks to a classy BOTL. Back in my first days on the forum a memeber posted a pic of himself and Reynaldo smoking a "custom" cigar. Not knowing what a custom was and intrigued by the name I sent a PM. Kinda weird being a noob and all. What I got back was a very enlightening answer and shortly after a fiver of Reynaldo's greatest hits showed up in my mailbox. This started off a great friendship of endless bombing, box splits and V-herfs that only proves that the cigar smoking hobby we all enjoy goes far beyond just smoking cigars. Thanks a lot @Hubba. This Reynaldo delivered on all points.

post-287-0-77431500-1438565052_thumb.jpg