What are you smoking right now?

John

1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Had to drive through Stowe, Vermont on the way back and stop at WhistlePig and The Alchemist, in order to wet my lips.

Smoked a Tatuaje Skinny Monster JV13 paired with some Heady Topper.

E4A06DF9-9A90-4AA6-854E-353FD83CDDA1.jpeg

383C55B8-1918-4036-97E2-23865A72930B.jpeg

3B661971-A76D-417F-A799-A01B2AC94012.jpeg

"The Boss Hog",  :)

Are you telling me I was close to Whistle Pig when I visited the Alchemist??? Damn!!! Did you stop at Ben and Jerry's in Stowe too? Nice whiskey gabs btw!

3 hours ago, Cisco said:

"The Boss Hog",  :)

Are you telling me I was close to Whistle Pig when I visited the Alchemist??? Damn!!! Did you stop at Ben and Jerry's in Stowe too? Nice whiskey gabs btw!

Yes, you were.

Their actual farm in Shoreham, Vermont is not currently open to members of the public.

When I was there three years ago, it was still under construction.

They therefore built a “tasting house” in Stowe, Vermont. 

Right before Ben & Jerry’s on your way to The Alchemist brewery.

Wanted one more quicker smoke to end the weekend. Decided to try a Media Corona that was bombed to me by @comanchekeen. Was going to save it for colder weather but it grabbed my attention tonight. This vitola is a first for me and is smoking real nice. Will have to try and obtain more when my mule heads to Cuba.

Thanks fir the taste brother. 

IMG_20190512_210429305.jpg

14 minutes ago, comanchekeen said:

And trying something new to me this evening courtesy of @AngryW00kiee in the PIF. 

F4B49D72-9B23-488A-A51A-DC28310367C8.thumb.jpeg.58a025dcbd5cd96e5072b81ed6fc145b.jpeg

Whoa, really stepping outside your comfort zone. Was introduced to these by @quickme and ended up buying a box. In my opinion one of the easiest smokes to taste chocolate.

What did you think? 

8 minutes ago, Alki said:

Whoa, really stepping outside your comfort zone. Was introduced to these by @quickme and ended up buying a box. In my opinion one of the easiest smokes to taste chocolate.

What did you think? 

Great flavours and perfect construction so far. Best NC I’ve had in a long while. Hopefully I can find some next trip down south.