What are you smoking right now?

John

On 3/1/2018 at 8:15 PM, oscuro said:

What do you think of the CR Black?

I picked up a bottle on a black friday sale for 10$ off, at first I wasn't sure what to make of it.  It needs some water to open up the flavours.  Once you get the water ratio right it's really grown on me.  It's a canadian whisky I can see scotch drinkers enjoying, I just gave some to my older brother recently who's into scotch a lot and he said it had some of the same notes as  laphoraig I believe.  It's a cigarette ash kind of taste mixed with heavy charcoal, the typical sweetness of CR is very muted and in the background.  It's definitely a love or hate kind of whisky and I can see alot of people picking it up who like CR and hating it.  It also has a really nice thick oily mouth feel.  I can definitely say it's grown on me.   

On 2018-03-04 at 2:34 PM, Cisco said:

Directors meeting at the lounge. CCO is not required for quorum.... don’t worry, we’ll provide the minutes emoji38.png

On 2018-03-04 at 2:39 PM, bikermarc said:

Emergency board meeting at the lounge with a Quintero and coffee.

Was my probationary status discussed by any chance?

Have yet to receive the minutes.

Please tell me that the pistachio budget has not been slashed. 😳

Is that “other” guy finally getting the boot?

14 minutes ago, Boss Hog said:

Was my probationary status discussed by any chance?

Have yet to receive the minutes.

Please tell me that the pistachio budget has not been slashed. 😳

Is that “other” guy finally getting the boot?

Yeah, I'll need to have a serious chat with "the guy". He's been slacking off and not showing up often lately...

After spending the morning emptying and sorting and consolidating I had over a dozen empty boxes but somehow I have LESS room in my cabinet.
Gave up and went to spark one up in frustration but oh no no such luck.....
Just home from a "few" hours at emergency with my 89 yr old mother who is now sporting a walking cast!
Much needed beer and a PSD4.
Cheers boys!!!!73b24935cb1246e7f39f9466796f3b58.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk