Next Week Mule!

Toolguy

My friend’s daughters are going to Cuba next week.  Staying at Barcello in Veradero.  They have given me the OK for 3 boxes.  1 going to brother in law.  

Need to keep instructions easy.  LCDH of course.  Won’t ask for “hard to finds”.  I currently have a box each of Cohiba Robustos, Partagas D4, R&J No 2’s and Monty Petit No 2’s.  Like them all.  I lean from med-full.  What do you suggest I order?

I’m thinking Cohiba Secretos, Trinny Fondy’s and maybe Partagas 898’s.  Would love your input.  Better suggestions?

Thanks! Neil 

Fundadores were in stock at Plaza Americas a few days ago but no guarantees there will be anything now or when your mules arrive. Things turn over pretty quick.

As mentioned, make a list of 10 to 20 boxes along with prices and cross your fingers. My friends are down there now and found #3, #4, and #5 on the list I sent with them and I consider that pretty damn lucky. 

Lots of great smokes in the med-full range. Bolivar, Ramon Allones, Juan Lopez, Montecristo, Cohiba, Partagas, Upmann, should all fit the bill. 

Going to my mule in 30 mins to get what he brought home yesterday.
#3 on my list - Simple R&J #2s and a very pleasant surprise.
Will post in Cubans later today.[emoji1]

Bolivar #2s tubos are also usually in stock and I have not heard of anyone faking them.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk