Hello from Darren!

Darren's Humidor

Hi Everyone,

I'm Darren, a millennial cigar aficionado from Toronto, ON. The first cigar I ever smoked was an Hoyo de Monterey Epicure Coronation during my first trip to Cuba in 2016, and I've been hooked ever since. Nowadays, I have started my own Instagram blog about cigars @darrenshumidor and i am very much looking forwards to learning lots form this Canada Cigar Forum community. 

To be honest, I have had a hard time finding a permanent cigar community in Canada (especially with the strict smoking laws in Ontario which prohibit smoking lounges), so I am looking forwards to being a part of this forum. Most of my knowledge on cigars comes from things i've either learned from my own experience, and through meeting other cigar aficionados in smoking lounges when I travel (CigarBox Las Vegas was my most recent, and had a wonderful time there). 

To break the ice, I thought I'd share a few things about my passion for cigars. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and expanding my knowledge on the world of cigars. - Darren

Favourite Cuban Cigars:

• Cohiba Behike 56
  • H. Upmann Connoisseur A
  • Hoyo de Monterrey Hoyo de San Juan
  • Romeo and Juliet Wide Churchill
  • Quai D'Orsay No. 54
  • Saint Luis Rey Marquez Exclusivo Cuba

Favourite Non-Cuban Cigars:

• Fuente Opus X Double Corona
  • La Flor de Copan Belicoso
  • La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull
  • Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado