1st Annual Golf 'n Herf

oscuro

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, jazie said:

Damn I cannot commit to this...I will be officially transplanted off the rock and working just outside London, but it's a little too busy with moving our stuff during June. Have fun guys

Well, sorry to hear that news, but if there is a "Welcome (Back?) To The Province Herf," I will be there! 

17 hours ago, Sanchez said:

What is the format? If it's best ball I could probably play because I tore my right meniscus something. Not that I'm good anyways, it's been awhile since I've played.

I'm in for Saturday camping!

Glad to hear you will be joining us! 

We actually haven't set the format yet, but as this is supposed to be a fun outing, we are leaning towards best ball.  So don't worry at all if you are not 100%.  If you cannot drive the ball due to your injury, someone else can drive and you can chip, or putt, whatever.

Bottom line is, we golf a bit, have a few laughs, (quite) a few beers and have a BBQ Saturday at the campsite. 

Tiger Woods turned down the invitation to join us (something about not liking camping), so I guess it's not so important to bring our  "A" game.

Cheers

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:08 PM, oscuro said:

Attendee update:

Confirmed:                                                 Tentative:

1.  @CdnStogie                                          (12). @Bacchus

2.  @bikermarc                                           (13). @Sanchez

3.  @Cisco

4.  @Craftsman

5.  @quickme

6.  @Maybee86

7.  @Mabee86 Friend

8.  @oscuro

9.  @vcool

10. @vcool friend

11. BOTL, Ottawa Crew

Guys, is anyone interested in the golf shirt?  If you are, please respond in thread.  Cost will be partially subsidized with your entry.  Need to get numbers of interest to see what price point we can get.  Right now it is interest - pricing will follow.

Need the numbers by the weekend.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:29 PM, surreypuffer said:

Those are nice looking shirts.!

If you need another to help reach the discount....  I'd buy one....

Cheers.!

Thanks for the offer @surreypuffer you took us to the magic number of 10 to get us the discount.  Let me know what size you'd like.

If anyone else is interested, please pipe up now as I am putting the order through in the next couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...