Behike

Wolfman

3 hours ago, Fatso said:

Last few times I visited, there were mountains of BHK boxes. NONE for sale to the common riff-raff however.

I bought a whole bunch when they came out in 2010. Fairly easy to find back then. Well at least until CA crowned the BHK52 in 2011 or 2012. 

Happy to still have plenty of boxes of each. Even happier to know what I paid for them and what people are willing to pay for 2010 boxes now.

well, i 've been many times in Cuba lately and never saw one single BHK. I don't mean to bash Cuba, but even the regular production is not that much and pretty low quality. Not sure if that has been talked on the forum and its kinda common knowledge, but i didn't follow lately CCF and it was roughly on my face. I expected though, they were hit badly by those hurricanes.

9 hours ago, GrouchoMarx said:

The boxes I have are all 2013 - word is that they'll be back this year. That is, look for some 2018's to hit the market - probably in 2019.

Hasn’t that been the word for a while now though? I’ve got a few singles 15’s and 17’s but they seem ultra scarce from 15’-18’.

4 hours ago, Fatso said:

Last few times I visited, there were mountains of BHK boxes. NONE for sale to the common riff-raff however.

May I ask which LCDH? Just out of curiosity. Seems to be a common occurrence to hide the higher end stuff. My old man has been to the island 5 times in the last 2 years and has scoured Havana and Varadaro looking for a box of Monte 80ths and come up empty each trip.

9 minutes ago, comanchekeen said:

Hasn’t that been the word for a while now though? I’ve got a few singles 15’s and 17’s but they seem ultra scarce from 15’-18’.

May I ask which LCDH? Just out of curiosity. Seems to be a common occurrence to hide the higher end stuff. My old man has been to the island 5 times in the last 2 years and has scoured Havana and Varadaro looking for a box of Monte 80ths and come up empty each trip.

Monte 80th have been hit and miss. Sometimes plenty, more often than not, none.

I stick to the shops in Varadero mostly, although Conde De Villanueva had a bunch last time I was there too. That was a couple years back however.

A friend came back from Varadero last March or April and said he saw BHK and Sir Winstons at the airport shop...who the hell knows what these people do down there...

Well, that the word - who knows?

I visited 2 lcdh. One in Havana by the water, and another there not sure where.

Never saw anything at the veradero or Cato st Marie airports.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk