DrinkSmokeGolf

2nd Annual CCF West Coast Herf - Sunday June 7th

Hi all!

I'm happy to announce we will soon be having our 2nd annual CCF West Coast Herf!

post-1-0-70923700-1430861618_thumb.jpg

When: Sunday June 7th. 12pm-6pm
Where: A private indoor cigar friendly location in Richmond. You will be given the address once you confirm your attendance.
Payment: You can pay cash at the event or you can send me $30 via PayPal or Interac to waylman@yahoo.com

Cost is $30/head as we need to pay for the space and a catered lunch. You can BYOB or purchase booze on site.

Please let me know in this thread or shoot me an email at drinksmokegolf@gmail.com if you are able to come. Feel free to bring your lady friends/wives etc.

More details to come!

Coming:
1. DSG
2. REASON
3. bulldog4
4. Iron1
5. Beach
6. canucks6024
7. Breitling
8. Pocowino
9. Pocowino guest
10. canuckswin
11. Fayt
12. Serie-T
13. buck
14. limey
15. Limey guest
16. Bosworth
17. bulldog4 guest
18. canuckswin guest
19. canuckswin guest

Hi all - I have confirmed the price is $30 per head. Menu is below. Should be a great day!

You can pay cash at the event or you can send me $30 via PayPal or Interac to waylman@yahoo.com

I would like to see some more guys come out also! To all the new guys out west - please feel free to join us!

ccf-west-coast-herf.jpg

I'm in.  For you new members , last year was awesome.  Got to shake hands with a lot of great members.  Being in a room full of people that share the same passion is an amazing experience that must be had.  Great venue and now great menu.   

Word is both the Edmonton and Calgary Chapters will be represented and possibly an Ontario BOTL passing through.   So any local West Coasters that can't make it will require a note.  Also know we will talk shit about you the whole time you're not there (unless it's for a good reason).  This excludes @@Smokntaz cause he is good peoples.