Lets See your CIGAR BOMB Pics!

REASON

A nice surprise in the mail today. A couple awesome guys down south decided I needed to try the Oliva V Maduro's. Man I love friends in...southern...places heh. Some new, some old. Everything in this pack is new to me, so that's a bonus !!

8552200679_c1921b025e_z.jpg

I also got blown wide open by an American BOTL who wanted to free up some room in his humi......... Just about made me homeless from the blast!!!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1363062016.406845.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1363062030.865556.jpg

I think I got bommbed by the same dude!!! 20 sticks for $xx he gave some good stuff.

IT"S ONLY A MOON EWOK.!!!!

Was at my station in the death star postal and gift shop when a package arived from

the moon below for inspection.

( I would like to add that the gift shop had been moved near the reactor room temporarilly due to some water damage the week before.)

I opened the package (Q.C kity yells it's a TRAP). Thanks goodness EWOKS lack the manual dexterity to properly make a trigger device...!!!

We had just enough time to reach the shuttle before the whole damn place came down.!!!! QC Cat is still lying under the debris un conscious. ( see return of the jedi documentary for any info )

march082013dirtyewokbomba010_zps1239d4e8

1- PSP2'12 -1 RA Superior,12 - 1 uppman RR'12, 1 CoRo '12, 1 'RASS '12, 1 undercrown '12, 1 mystery JLP, 1 RyJ #2 '09, 1 12 SCDLH el principle '12

Thans you Dirty ' ol Ewok for a bunch of great sticks. Not a bad stick in the lot. I can't wait to try the uppman RR.

But I must add. just like star wars, the story isn't over yet..

Cheers

SurreyPuffer

Glad everything arrived safely! Hows admiral ackb... QC kitty doing after the destruction?

Let me know your thoughts when you try the RR

A nice surprise in the mail today. A couple awesome guys down south decided I needed to try the Oliva V Maduro's. Man I love friends in...southern...places heh. Some new, some old. Everything in this pack is new to me, so that's a bonus !!

8552200679_c1921b025e_z.jpg

Oliva V maduros?????????????? WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got an awesome package in the mail today from Jaypulay. He saw that the PL Encantos was on my wish list and decided to send me one and accompany it with a few others. :)  Thanks so much Jay, I think I'll save it for the summer when we the weather is better and we can finally meet up for a smoke! 

from_Jay_P.jpg

So I went to my local post office this morning to retrieve a package that was there waiting for me. Too be on the safe side I never open packages in public for the fear of them exploding. So I took it home and let the fiancé open it. Looks like the weddings off now as she was incinerated.

post-152-0-40099100-1363476017_thumb.jpg

Thanks Trevlan