Rick

The worst has happened pt.9

So the cold weather is coming and I can't find my other mate to my hobo glove. These have been through many cigars with me. It's like this ones mate but only reverse sort of like a ying to its yang.

I'm unsure what I should do? Do I buy a brand new set of fingerless gloves? Or do I buy a pair of regular mits and cut the finger-tips off or do I buy mittens with the flaps for the really cold days and cover my entire finger tips?

I'm lost without these.

post-310-141006718263_thumb.jpg

So the cold weather is coming and I can't find my other mate to my hobo glove. These have been through many cigars with me. It's like this ones mate but only reverse sort of like a ying to its yang.

I'm unsure what I should do? Do I buy a brand new set of fingerless gloves? Or do I buy a pair of regular mits and cut the finger-tips off or do I buy mittens with the flaps for the really cold days and cover my entire finger tips?

I'm lost without these.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1410067182.765863.jpg

7u9ejazu.jpg

Truly a sad sad state of affairs!

We will all be greatly saddened by not seeing the many cold cigar picks with CCF's most adored set of mitts.

They unravel sometimes when you chop the fingers off BTW

I'm lost without these.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1410067182.765863.jpg

PM me your address.