Blind Tasting #3

Zedman05

The review stick is the banded one. The other is another unbanded for each person to smoke at their leisure, but I would like a guess on those too. They are not a second unbanded, just something fun to try. You can take as long as you want to smoke the second one, but when you are through, let me know so I can tell you what it is.

Will we still pass a piss test after smoking these? I'm sure the excuse "but an internet friend gave it to me" might be fun to try! :lol:

There shall be no weird or "funny business" going on with those cigars. Just something different that you guys might like or dislike. Rye; yours is something that I am interested to know how you like. It will be a good test to see what you come up with. 

Ok, so the CCF banded one is the review stick, once a again. The unbanded is just something for you to enjoy/hate whenever you want. No review is necessary on the unbanded, just let me know what you thought of it. 

PM me when you are finished the reviews, and you can just email it to me. 2 week deadline from May 1.

The issue is that you don't want to send out cigars and then smoke them right away. The longer the travel, the harder it is on the cigars. I would expect the cigars to be laid down for about a week before even thinking about smoking them, which would allow them to acclimatize to your own personal humidors set points. I may have a higher or lower humidity at home than the person smoking, so an allowance of a couple weeks shouldn't be out of the question. 

As for me, I have just been so busy that I have not even checked in here for a few days. If I start doing one little thing here, I end up side tracked and then lose a few precious hours haha. So, I guess what I am saying, is that the results should have been up a few days ago, sorry guys and gals. 

I just hope that in the end, these are fun for everyone involved.