Post your latest Cuban purchase

DrinkSmokeGolf

26 minutes ago, Smokie4ever said:

Seems like a few members haven't had any issues with deliveries ... Has anyone have had any issues with packages not arriving since the Canada Post strike?  I've been waiting for a package since the end of October.

I had one delayed package that was accepted at the post office on November 9th in Binrook Ontario and it was delivered on November 19th in Calgary. Usually takes 3-4 days business days from Ontario. 

On 11/25/2018 at 2:47 PM, Smokie4ever said:

Seems like a few members haven't had any issues with deliveries ... Has anyone have had any issues with packages not arriving since the Canada Post strike?  I've been waiting for a package since the end of October.

I just received some cigars from the US that took a month to get here.

Thankfully, they were well wrapped and got here with no issues.

There are lots of Cuban fans here, and although over the years I have smoked quite a few, I just couldn't get into them. Odd I am sure. Anyway, thought I would add some to my last order to try that I haven't had. The prices are ridiculous as far as I'm concerned so here's to hoping I love Em. Or perhaps I don't and save myself from bankruptcy lol.  The ryj Mille fleur were sent in error as I had wanted the partagas of the same ilk, as I have not been a fan of the ryj's ive tried, oh well perhaps this version of cheaper Cubans will be good. At over $60 bucks on sale for a pair of the larger ring gauge darts I am not sure how practical those would be even if I loved them, however I am really looking forward to the Partagas maduro.  image.thumb.jpeg.bab65c8370dfeec9f59914f8bcd81f7d.jpeg

QUANTITY Choose an optionBox of 25Box of 10Single

17 hours ago, Craftsman said:

Got a great big box today. Typically they shorted me by 2 boxes and my freebie!
And sadly not all of these are for me.emoji43.png03dcc0132bc71fb46867205da6a930b0.jpg4e600d42f30720bbd41ce7e71996cd33.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

if you can hold the aritocrats for any length of time you will be rewarded well.  I grab one box a year and right now smoking through a box of 06's and they would give any premium cigar a run for their money