Post your latest Cuban purchase

DrinkSmokeGolf

I haven't tried those sancho panda Belicosos but I hear they have a bit of a cult following. What do you think of them?

They suck!

Most underrated Cuban Beli in my opinion. They're in the lighter side but the flavours are balanced and sweet. A wonderful cigar.

I know you didn't ask me but I don't really care.

They suck!

Most underrated Cuban Beli in my opinion. They're in the lighter side but the flavours are balanced and sweet. A wonderful cigar.

I know you didn't ask me but I don't really care.

Now you made me curious about them...

How the hell would you bring stock like that back to Canada? Do you have four or five other people with you?

In my experience and those of people I know well, customs usually won't bother you with 100 or less per person.  Port of entry matters too.  Calgary late at night (say 2:00 am) and they'll let you go without hassle.  Vancouver are a bunch of Nazis.  Toronto is the best as they have a lot of people they want to process.  Don't go over on booze and give them another reason to pull you aside.  Declare everything that you have and don't lie.  At least don't lie about quantity as price is....ahem...subjective especially with the price tag accidentally having fallen off.  Of course your luck may vary so be prepared to pay for everything.  Even if you have to pay, it's nowhere near yellow tape from overseas.  Again YMMV.