JustinCNS

Netflix suggestions

I got in to House of Cards, cant recommend this enough, Second season starts tonight!, Like Evan said Hemlock grove, Orange is the new Black, also Arrested development and Shameless.

Absolutely HOuse of Cards is incredible. Check out a documentary called Hot Coffee. It's about the woman who sued mcdonalds for spilling coffee on herself. Also Exit Through the gift shop is a must.

Absolutely HOuse of Cards is incredible. Check out a documentary called Hot Coffee. It's about the woman who sued mcdonalds for spilling coffee on herself. Also Exit Through the gift shop is a must.

I have a bunch of Bansky tees, and Exit through the gift shop is in my Library. Good Call

This movie has been on my radar for a while, good to know it holds up.

I loved it, great insight into Japanese culture but be prepared to get hungry if you like sushi.

I loved it, great insight into Japanese culture but be prepared to get hungry if you like sushi.

I was freakin starving by the end!!

For those that watch the oscars, a good chunk of the 2014 nominated documentaries are on there this year.  The Square has been my favourite so far, about the series of Egyptian uprisings from Mubarak, to military rule, to Morsi, and then military rule again, all through the eyes of the protesters.  

"The Act of Killing" documentary was just mind blowing.  Basically it's about a bunch of Indonesian gangsters who re-enact via film and theater their ~1960's murders of thousands of alleged communists, or just people of Chinese ethnic background (presumed to be communists).  It's hilarious and incredibly sad at the same time.  It's just unbelievable to watch.

"The Short Game" just came out last month about 7-8 year old kids trying to become professional golfers.  I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my watch list, and is supposed to be great.

So many good options.