It's my bday and this is what I'm going to smoke!

Bos

Well I think of it more as a birthday weekend and we all know weekends start on Friday afternoon :)  The good news my birthday falls on a long weekend this year! ;)

A buddy has given me some Padron 1926 no 2 which I will try on that weekend. I really enjoy the Padron X000 series so I am looking forward to the 1926 step up.

I also will try a H Upmann 50 I have resting and I will likely have  a Behike 52 by then. Depending on the weather I might be able to enjoy a Alec Bradley Presando as well. On Saturday ....

just kidding.

That day is coming up for me, but there are too many variables for me to set anything in stone. November weather can be touchy around here.

Don't know if I have my son over that weekend.

If I choose to get well watered, I don't want to waste good sticks that I won't remember later.

Only time will tell!

My birthday is coming up at the end of October... not sure if there's anything super special I have saved. I kind of want to smoke a Behike or possibly a Padron 1926 80th anniversary Maduro because I love the 1926 maduro series so much. But I don't have either of those right now. I have those Lost City Opus X cigars but I don't think I can wait til my birthday to try one.

My birthday is coming up at the end of October... not sure if there's anything super special I have saved. I kind of want to smoke a Behike or possibly a Padron 1926 80th anniversary Maduro because I love the 1926 maduro series so much. But I don't have either of those right now. I have those Lost City Opus X cigars but I don't think I can wait til my birthday to try one.

Behike would be a nice choice

• 4 weeks later...

So it is my birthday today and I smoke a Cohiba Behike 52 with my best bud. Found the start to be very spicy but it settled down and smoked really nice. I smoked a 56 a few months back and found it much milder but maybe just a little more enjoyable even with the burn issues I had. Since the day was sunny we smoked a RP edge maduro after wards which was smooth and sweet. Looking forward to bolivar after dinner. 

My smoking buddy bought me a 4 pack of Padron 1926 no 2 which we smoked last night. Smooth Coco flavors.  

I think I am getting spoiled.