Scotch talk

Louich

On 6/3/2019 at 10:55 AM, Mike said:

Here my rather modest addition

1ba800c9a864dff8a1e8900248c319f7.jpg

Apparently, the number 1 underrated Speyside...

Great grab @Mike! I love that simple but tasty peaty goodness and have down 4 bottles already, but use caution opening. 3 of the 4 corks broke off on me and I had to get creative to save the whisky

Not new, but pulled this out of the cupboard tonight. I cracked it 2 or 3 years back and didn't fog it down. My palate seems to like my sherry casks aird out for quite a while. I liked it before but it has come into its own nicely. I should probably crack another now for l'Ron.  The Glenmorangie Lasanta. 

20190626_182930.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mcicvara said:

This will be available online on Jul 20, any opinions?

20190712_124437.jpg

If you have tried and enjoyed the Aberlour A'bunadh, it is a similar high octane sherry bomb. I prefer the A'bunadh as they tend to be "oilier" and deeper, while the Glenfarclas has often tasted a bit thin and hot from batch to batch. Still a very enjoyable dram.

Any scotch or bourbon collectors looking to add to their home bar/display/collection? I have FAR too many bottles and need to trim down. PM me and let me know what you may be looking for and I may have it.

Partial list of what is available:

Glenmorangie Private Edition partial set (Only missing Artein, Ealanta, Sonnalta)

Laphroaig 10 Cask Strength partial set (Batch #006-010)

Macallan Edition 1-2-3-4 Complete set to date

Ardbeg Feis Isle partial set (onluy missing Aligator)

Laphroaig Cairdeas partial North American Set (Only missing Origin and Portwood)

Arran Illicit Still Smuggler's series complete set of 3 books

As for bourbon I have some Pappy stuff, Weller, Stagg. Nice bottles, but not huge inventory.

Also have some older discontinued Japanese Nikka 15 year old Miyagikyo.

and much, much, much more...

Let me know.