Post a picture of you smoking a cigar

John

Yes it was. :) 

I'm partial to the Partagas fakes and the Montes aren't too bad except maybe for a tough draw sometimes. But the Cohiba esplendidos copies are terrible. Wrap comes apart half way down and thats if you can get them to smoke that far due to plugs.

The tabacco is fine, it's the construction that disappoints. :(

But I will test each and everyone! :lol:

Umm pipe couldn't tell you, I am just starting and Butternutsquash bombed me it so he would know, as for Baccy 1 of three that I have, East India Co, Directors cut or Tolkien. Don't remember which one ATM. 

Any chance that East India Co comes from Burlington on Whyte in Edmonton?  I think I had a baccy from there called that a few years ago, a nice aromatic that was just fantastic. 

yep it was, all of it. Its a special place if your into the pipe. Anytime you want something from there all's you have to do is shoot me a pm. 

Thank you kindly.  I visited that tobacconist a few years ago when I was visiting some relatives in Stoney Plain.  It was an odd January, warm..walking around that street with no jacket on.  I bought a few pipes and some baccy.  I don't smoke much pipe anymore, cigars are my passion..but I do remember that great tasting and smelling tobacco.  The hinges on that door almost fell off from so many people coming and going.  I watched them blend some baccy for a few guys..just a cool place to be.  Thanks. 

This pic was supposed to show me how gross my "habit" is. It would have helped her cause more if she hadn't used the AWESOME filter when she took it. That being said I should add another 20 situps to my daily workout. That would round it up to an even 20.

That's hilarious! Awesome filter! I'm going to have to use that one Bos.

Here's a couple from my recent trip to Havana.

These were taken with my new friend " Super Star "  in Old Havana, Cathedral Square.

IMG_1469_zps4fae2bc4.jpg

His claim to fame is being on the cover of National Geographic's Traveler magazine cover " Polish edition"

IMG_1471_zps1975642a.jpg

Lol!

I remember seeing this guy last time I was there!!!