What are you listening to right now?

DrinkSmokeGolf

Exile on main st

What a killer record!

Can't go wrong with those guys!  Hey DSG, here is a smile for a golf/Stones fan.....whenever Golf Channel puts up a info tape on-screen they play a little 'alert' tone......listen for it, it sounds exactly like the opening piano notes on 'Monkey Man', from the Let it Bleed album! LOL

Can't go wrong with those guys!  Hey DSG, here is a smile for a golf/Stones fan.....whenever Golf Channel puts up a info tape on-screen they play a little 'alert' tone......listen for it, it sounds exactly like the opening piano notes on 'Monkey Man', from the Let it Bleed album! LOL

No way! The Stones rule, plain and simple!

I like killswitch engage allot but haven't really listened to the new album. I was never a really big deftones fan but the new album is really good and that's what I've been listening to lately.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been spinning the new Voivod like crazy lately. These guys are from Quebec and they rock!

If you are into hard rock/heavy metal at all check out the new record, Target Earth. It kills!

Sepultura "Arise" album. Love throwing this album on from time to time.

Lol,

Partied with Andreas from Sepultura and Piggy (RIP) from VoiVod backstage in Montreal one night many years ago. Both friends of my cousin.

Oh, and I'm listening to Ozzy's Diary of a Madman. Rhoads still blows my mind 31 years after his death.

Cheers,

EZTRGT

Kyle

• 2 months later...

I got Megadeth's Super Collider last week, to be honest kinda dissapointed.

Both albums after Endgame suck.  So Ellefson came back and it's like they are using that publicity to sell records instead of actually writing good songs.

Not impressed.  

Anthrax's Worship Music though was a great release last year.  

I got Megadeth's Super Collider last week, to be honest kinda dissapointed.

Both albums after Endgame suck.  So Ellefson came back and it's like they are using that publicity to sell records instead of actually writing good songs.

Not impressed.  

Anthrax's Worship Music though was a great release last year.  

Completely agree Shelly!! New Megadeth is nothin special at all!!

Yes Evan, nothing special for sure.  One or two "decent" songs, but the rest filler.  Now I can see why people download a song or two, to avoid crap like this.  Although I am still old school, I always buy full CD's, I don't really know how to download, but I am ok with that.

Listening to Amber Rubarth and her new album "Sessions from the 17th Ward". If you've got a hi-fi system or better 'clearer' computer speakers you will enjoy the fantastic recording.

Ronnie haha. Good stuff.

If you want to hear some genuine and raw music, you gotta listen to some of Seasick Steve's life stories. For some reason I feel great amounts of sympathy for this guy.

post-267-0-09337400-1373909986_thumb.jpg

Ronnie haha. Good stuff.

If you want to hear some genuine and raw music, you gotta listen to some of Seasick Steve's life stories. For some reason I feel great amounts of sympathy for this guy.

He plays a mean 3 string guitar too hahaha