Non-Cuban Heavan

sailor71

Bloom Cigar Company in Pittsburgh. Huge Selection. Place was packed at 10:00am with people smoking. 10 chairs on one side of the place and 10 on the other. I wouldn't call it a lounge, but I thought it was a really cool experience.

The humidor there reminded me of an old library. Every inch of space was in use. I kept finding something new with every lap of the place.

Corona Cigars Headquarters just outside Orlando

Was in Orlando last March ... Went to corona ... Certainly plenty of choice on the shelves ... Got a cigar ( still have it ) .

I feel the same as you do ... When I walk into 5th y 16th in Havana .

Derrek

• 1 month later...

I'll be in near Orlando this coming March and will hit up Corona Cigar. I had border issues a few years back when carrying Cubans into the US of A and now I only smoke NC when stateside. [emoji24][emoji24]

What kind of a border issues? Did they confiscate your Cubans?

Mother of god this place is awesome, never physically been there but...Google streets "mapped" it inside and allows you to virtually walk between the aisles , amazing place

https://www.google.ca/maps/@28.4486657,-81.4892657,3a,75y,181.87h,74.72t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1staGvylpwdSAAAAQYH-jlWg!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Corona Cigars Headquarters just outside Orlando

It's a really long story that involved federal agents, shackles, threats and seizures.

God bless the department of homeland security.

Mother of god...all for cuban cigars...

My understanding is that nowdays one can import Cubans worth up to $100