NC week 2015 (Monday Aug 24 - Sunday Aug 30)

DrinkSmokeGolf

NC Week 2015  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many NC's do you think you can smoke during NC week?

I am really looking forward to trying some new (to me) NC. Majority of what I smoke as I have a hard time appreciating the nuances of CC. I really have limited experience with them though so my opinion is a bit biased. I did really enjoy my Partagas Aristocrat, more than the Ry&J Wide. Feel like Bolivar and H Upman need to be visited in order to get a better cross section under my belt.

Much appreciated Brother but I wouldn't want to put you out. I'm sure I'll be able to rustle up a few more sticks. Probably have more trouble smoking them [emoji14]

Someone give me Bos' Addy! We need to get him an NC collection!!! As funny as it was last year hearing about his flavoured DE experience I want to see if we can convert him to the dark side

• 2 weeks later...

post-64-14402925315792_thumb.jpg

Early start ....

Illusione Singulare EL

Couple of years on it (2011 edition if I remember correctly). It is the year they made a box with 11 and 12 el.

Smooth with a sweet touch that I had forgotten about. Lovely stick overall and a great example of bow the brand make a level of quality matching the Cubans on some degree.

I am nubbing the bastard as I write the lines and absolutely no harsness great evolution from start to finish.

You can find one ? Grab it and smoke it.