Meet the Moderators!

As many of you may not be aware, there are currently four moderators here at CCF besides myself.

Serie-T (Thang)
post-1-0-55772200-1388691846_thumb.jpg
Being a smoker of 10+ years, i finally came to a point in my life where enough was enough, so experimenting with different things like pipe smoking, shisha etc....along came my first cigar, the Cohiba Robusto (the king of all robustos) the feeling of pure euphoria as i smoked it to the nubb...Hi I'm Serie-T. I'm into my 4th year as a serious cigar enthusiast living in the lower mainland but currently working in N. Alberta in the oil patch.

Pocowino (Tom)
post-1-0-70043600-1388691845_thumb.jpg
“Pocowino” is a relative newcomer to the cigar world after being introduced to this potentially lifelong affliction in 2010 while attending a conference in Las Vegas. Pocowino, after explaining to his skeptical wife (a french trained chef and culinary school director) that cigar smoking is the least harmful of all sins that one could have enjoyed there, has since embraced the cigar culture with the same dogged dedication as with his two other passions: fine cuisine and wines.

He has shared all three vices unreservedly with his herf buddies in the Greater Vancouver area. His Sunday BBQ herfs are rapidly gaining a legendary status. Constantly traveling in North America and around the world, he is in a great position to report on all the great cigar vendors and lounges to the forum members.

REASON (Chris)

post-1-0-32636300-1388691736_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone, 
Most of you guys/girls probably know me but for the ones that don't, my name is Chris. I have been living in Edmonton for 8-9 years and been in Alberta since 2000. I was born and raised in Ontario (GTA).

I have been serious about cigars for a short time. Smoked lots throughout the years but never started to pay attn to detail until recent. Once I started there was no looking back, I had searched and tried to get as much info on all cigar related stuff as possible and like my other passions I pretty much consumed myself.

Some of my other passions is Beard Comps (lol total everything you are probably thinking) its just like the cigar community, getting together and enjoying each other company. This has taking me to all sorts of cities around N. America. Poker its not a hobbie ether....its an obsession that I have spent  a decade around playing mostly cash games but have play some big tournaments in the past.

For work I run the BC/AB/SASK  north western branch that handles Air compressor and Vacs for Gas industry. What can I say it's boring and It sucks and blows... Zing.

I look forward to helping anyway possible,

leatherman (Evan)
post-1-0-34819700-1388691739_thumb.jpeg

Hey guys, my name is Evan, and I'm a cigar addict. I have always enjoyed cigars but it wasn't until about a year and a half ago that I decided to embark on a journey down the slippery slope. This journey soon brought me to CCF where I have learned a ton about the hobby, and met lots of great brothers all across Canada. I am a leather worker in my spare time, hence the name "leatherman", I am also an avid tattoo collector and facial hair farmer. I have an 11 month old boy named Austin who pretty much consumes all of my free time, but on the off chance I have some away time you can find me herfin with the Edmonton CCF crew or vherfin with other fellow CCF'ers. Anyways, Im glad to be a part of this great community, and I'm looking forward to watching it continue to grow.  

Its great seeing the growth of the forum since DSG started it all last year. I remember sipping scotch in the Irish Heather (Vancouver Gastown) and hearing his ideas about starting CCF. Fantastic to meet so many passionate cigar lovers across the country and to hear the stories, experiences and activities. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...