Anyone here ride motorcycles?

Chinto

Love that triumph... And the rc51 is beautiful... I dont own a bike anymore but I used to have a few off frame cafe's... Nothing like building a custom ripper to feel manly!

Deal with my wife after my accident was to give it a break until we had my son out of college. The sacrifices we make!

Nice bike guys.

Unfortunately i no longer have a bike, but i use to ride a Kawasaki 636. Back in my younger days i got too many speeding tickets on the car and had to pick between the bike or car. Everything's been clean for a while, hoping to pick up another bike in the next few years (just need to convince the wife now  :wacko: )

Nice bike guys.

Unfortunately i no longer have a bike, but i use to ride a Kawasaki 636. Back in my younger days i got too many speeding tickets on the car and had to pick between the bike or car. Everything's been clean for a while, hoping to pick up another bike in the next few years (just need to convince the wife now :wacko: )

I'm in the same boat. Had an sv650s back in 2002. Sold it when I got married because insurance got deprioritized. Don't think I will get another bike in the near future now with 2 kids... A little tough to strap them both on the bike.

I'm in the same boat. Had an sv650s back in 2002. Sold it when I got married because insurance got deprioritized. Don't think I will get another bike in the near future now with 2 kids... A little tough to strap them both on the bike.

If this guy can figure out how to get this to happen, I'm sure you can figure out the kids.  :)

its-the-daaar-28.jpg?w=500&h=494

I don't ride anymore (still licensed of course) but I had 7 wonderful years on a bike.  Rode all over, Daytona Bike week, Key West, Sturgis, East Coast Cabot Trail), Upper New York State, South Ohio, Tennessee, and many more great trips.  My last bike was a 2009 Street Glide, great ride.  I'll get back on again some day, but it's out of my system for now.  Now I enjoy air conditioning come summer and heated seats in the winter, LOL! 

IMG_0001_zpsaebd2106.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg

This my baby I just sold this week, she had to go she was on a mechanical downhill spiral, needed new throttle bodies and I must have set her down to hard once because there was a small crack in the subframe. But boy she was fast, just to much money to keep maintained.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg

Here the new one in the collection

Cupar, is that a Yamaha Bolt? If so, what do you think of it so far? I've been looking at them since they came out, just need to convince my wife.

....been riding for 42 years (a few gaps now and then). I like working on them as much as riding....have several bikes but this is my current favorite cuz I'm always tweaking it. It has been dyno'd @ 69hp/95 lb.ft. torque....stock #'s are around 54/82......no internal mods and stock (reworked) carb.....not bad for a Japanese tractor

post-151-0-40898100-1385401207_thumb.jpg

'99 Yamaha Roadstar

• 6 months later...